the status bar
The status bar is the horizontal element, positioned in the lower side of Labeljoy's main window that shows information on the current job and Layout.
The status bar includes 13 elements that display the following information (left to right):
- Software name and version. Clicking this element will popup Labeljoy's About dialog box.
- Current page number and total number of pages. This element flashes on page change.
- First and last label position shown in the current page and total number of labels.
- Total number of label groups present.
- Paper size as set in the layout dialog box.
- Resulting label size.
- Layout name as defined in the Advanced tab of the layout dialog box. Clicking this item will popup the layout dialog box.
- Current zoom factor. Clicking this element will popup the zoom menu.
- Space for the Lock elements icon, when active. This element also enables element unlocking by clicking it.
- Space for the Element view icon, shown when hidden elements are present. Clicking this item will popup the element view menu.
- Caps indicator. When the Caps Lock key is activated this item becomes darker.
- Numeric lock indicator. When the Num Lock key is activated this item becomes darker.
- Current date.