This button gives you access to the menu for managing a label group. It displays 11 items (9 if Labeljoy was registered in Basic mode), and most of them become enabled when a label group is selected.
- Group settings: opens the group properties dialog box for the selected group.
- Link data source: starts the link data source wizard.
- Update data: runs the data update procedure if the selected group is linked to a data source.
- Add group: adds a new group to the current job.
- Delete group: deletes the current group from the job.
- Copy image to the clipboard: Copies to the Windows clipboard an image of the selected group.
- Add barcode: activates the Barcode insert mode.
- Add text: activates the Text insert mode.
- Add graphic: activates the Graphic insert mode.
- Add page element: Activates the Page element insert mode.
- Paste: pastes an element previously copied to the clipboard.
This popup menu can also be shown by right-clicking an empty space on a label. Many of these commands are also replicated on the toolbar.