One of Labeljoy’s barcode generator feature is to create incremental counters: dynamic codes which gradually increase following parameters that you fixed.
Create hundreds of barcodes automatically
With our incremental counters you can print hundreds of barcodes with no need to write them by hand: Labeljoy will generate the counters for you, following your instructions. Counter type (decimal, alphanumeric, hexadecimal), step (the value by which the counter will be increased), how many times it can be repeated: those are but a few of the features you can easily configure.
You can export those barcode to the format you choose (PDF, JPG, PNG or TIFF, for example) or print them directly on your labels.
How to use incremental counter
This tutorial explains how to create labels with barcode in succession without writing codes manually.
1) Double click on the barcode.
Fixed + dynamic parts
2) In this case has been inserted a fixed part (00000) and a dynamic part clicking on the Counter icon.
3) Click on Counter 0-9 to open setting window.
4) The Modify counter form enables you to modify some properties (more detail here)
5) Click OK: barcodes are generated automatically!
Concatenate multiple incremental counters
1) Set Decimal Counter.
2) Set Upper Case Alphabetic Counter.
3) Here your barcodes!