tab enables you to set the options that affect the way Labeljoy's horizontal and vertical rulers
are displayed on the upper and left side of the screen.
The following options can be set:
- Horizontal background: definition of the color used to draw the background for the horizontal ruler.
- Horizontal text color: definition of the color used to draw the horizontal ruler numbers.
- Vertical background: definition of the color used to draw the background for the vertical ruler.
- Vertical text color: definition of the color used to draw the vertical ruler numbers.
- Font: definition of the font used to draw the numbers on both rulers. The size of the selected font will affect the size of the rulers as well.
- Rulers view: definition of the displaying state of the rulers. You can choose to display both rulers, only one of them, or hide them both.
- Mouse track: by activating this option, Labeljoy will display a vertical and a horizontal line crossing right behind the mouse cursor.