This page refers to Labeljoy 5, which is not the latest release!
the sample files
LabelJoy is distributed with 16 sample files.
Each file is designed to act as a demonstration of the various features of the program, as well as to be used as source for the creation of custom jobs.
Sample files are located in the installation folder, under the Examples sub folder.
The sample file folder might have a different name, depending on the language selected during the installation process.
The samples are:
- Address: static label with a destination address.
- Badge: company badge linked to a data source* .
- Barcode: simple label containing a barcode and a text.
- Business card: classic business card to be printed on cardboard.
- CD: label to be applied to CD / DVD, with round layout and circular text.
- Data linked label: commercial label linked to a data source*.
- Envelopes 230x110: envelope of size 230 by 110 mm connected to a data source* containing a list of addresses.
- Print merge: letter in the Print merge style linked to a data source containing static and concatenated texts*.
- Product: static commercial label with no barcode.
- QR code business card: Contemporary business card with a QR code encoding an address.
- QR code offer: commercial offer with a QR code containing an e-mail address.
- Report: report in the Print merge style containing a list of addresses.
- Simple label: static commercial label.
- Small prices: advertisement round card to be printed on self adhesive labels or cardboard.
- Special offer: advertisement round card to be printed on self adhesive labels or cardboard.
- Tutorial: file displaying information on a Labeljoy's advanced features. such as element rotation and transparency.