Welcome to Labeljoy, the software for creating labels, envelopes, badges, barcodes and more.
This help guide addresses the
software functionality in detail.
The chapters are organized primarily to match Labeljoy's work environment, starting from the ribbon bar. It explains how to use the program's functionalities in context.
Map of this help guide:
- Labeljoy's framework
- Layout definition
- Adding a new set
- Linking a set to a data source
Link data source wizard
Selecting the data source type
- Selecting the file type
- Selecting the database type
- Selecting the address book type
- Custom database connection
- Selecting the data load mode
- Loading data from a table or worksheet
- Loading data through a SQL query
- Verifying the data
- What to do after the data is loaded
- Selecting the data source type
- Managing barcodes