This button shows a popup menu that enables you to access the printing functions:
- Print...: shows a standard print dialog to enable printer selection and definition of other printer settings, such as number of copies and/or pages to print. Select a printer from the list of available printers and click on Print to start the printing process.
- Print on [printer name]: starts the printing process on the currently selected printer without showing the dialog. All settings previously specified will be taken into account.
Advanced printing features are also available:
- Print range: displays a popup window that enables you to print a specific range of labels. The interval can be defined manually or by clicking on the preview.
- Printer settings: enables the selection of the printer to be used without starting the printing process.
- Settings [printer name]: shows the advanced settings dialog of the selected printer.
Depending on the printer driver capabilities, it may be possible to configure additional settings such as the number of copies to be printed and print collating. Also, whenever possible, you will be able to set paper orientation and paper size. Note that by confirming the printing operation, these settings will also affect the current layout settings in Labeljoy, depending on the Sync page size with the printer settings found under the option form, Print tab.
As long as Labeljoy is running in Trial mode, an advertisement text is added to the first 500 labels and the watermark TRIAL VERSION will be added to the following labels printed.
See using Labeljoy in trial mode topic for more information.