managing graphic elements
Graphic elements support rendering of images as well as graphic effects, to add visual information and style to your printing jobs.
Labeljoy's graphic elements display 4 types of visual elements:
- Image rendering, from images loaded from the system, from the Clipart* library or linked to a database.
- Grid rendering, a set of parameters that will enable you to easily create a grid.
- Pattern rendering, special background effects such as waves, diagonal shapes and more.
- Line rendering, such as arrows, dotted lines, fading lines, and so on.
* Cliparts access is not available in the Light version.