Through this status bar area you set the zoom factor
with which Labeljoy will render
the current job on screen.
value can be set to a proportional value
value. The first 3 buttons will set the zoom factor proportionally as follows:
- Fit whole page: by choosing this option, Labeljoy will display an entire page on screen.
- Fit page width: choose this option to display the entire width of the page, regardless of the page height.
- Fit label: by setting this value you are instructing Labeljoy to set the zoom factor to the maximum possible
value so that an entire label
will fit in Labeljoy's client area.
The zoom value automatically set by Labeljoy,
when using one of the three proportional modes, will vary according to the size of the Labeljoy's main window.
The slider right next to the zoom value will enable you to set a fixed zoom value that is independent of main window size, paper size, and label size.
You can also zoom in and out
to a specific point on screen by using the mouse keys and the Alternate
(ALT) key on the keyboard.
Click the left mouse
button while holding down the ALT
key to increase
the zoom factor by 50%, until the maximum zoom size is reached. Click with right mouse
button to decrease
the zoom factor by 50%, until the minimum zoom size is reached.
This method also enables you to
shift the page
and center on screen
the point that was clicked.
Note: This method will deactivate any proportional zoom
setting that might have been previously set.
Finally, other methods to change the current zoom include:
- Rolling the mouse wheel while holding the CTRL key down.
- Use the numeric pad + and - buttons while holding the CTRL key down.